Quinta da Mother God is a Neo-Classic Villa built in 1739, as a hunt for a Portuguese noble family (Conde Redondo), and this is an example of typical architecture of a Portuguese Manor House with the Interior completely covered in tiles from the 17th century, well located in front of the Serra de Sintra, with its famous Palace of Pena and Moorish Castle , with some Sun, exceptional, surrounded by an exquisite French style garden.
This House was acquired by the current owner in 1998, and was completely rebuilt over a period of 4 years, under the architectural project of the Latin Tavares who is well-known expert on reconstruction of traditional houses.
This project was made for live 6 people in generous social areas to receive guests. The site was built a large swimming pool with a magnificent view of the Sintra Mountains and a social area for guests. QNT2455. SEE THIS AND OTHER PROPERTIES IN WWW.QUINTELAEPENALVA.PT